Friday 11 February 2011

Purple Reign, and no...no relation to Prince :P

Since I'm now able to see all my polishes, I'm using ones I forgot about completely, and LOVE it. Shopping in my own stash is a smidge cheaper than stores, lol. While I was 'shopping' I saw Pure Ice Purple Reign, and my eyes lit up. I just love this polish, and before my display, it was lost in a drawer. Since all Pure Ice polishes tend to be sheer, I always start with a base. For this I used 2 coats of Orly Purple Velvet, another one from the Vinyl collection, and then 1 coat of Purple Reign, then topped them with SV.




I took these last 2 pics, out of direct light, so you could see the pretty shimmer better.


I also just wanted to let you all know, that as of tonight, I will be leaving for a weekend get-away with the neighbors and hubby. We will be back on Sunday, so I can respond to all your questions/comments then. I will however, have post scheduled for Saturday and Sunday morning for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment