Friday 25 February 2011

St. Patty Patchwork

Okay, so I'll take a break from the Crackles *sigh* lol. Well since St. Patricks Day is coming up, isn't it, and I have a brand new St. Patty's Day polish from Five Below, I figured I should do a green Patchwork mani. For this I used OPI Gargantuan Green Grape, Funky Fingers Erin & Sinful Black on Black.

I started with 3 coats of Gargantuan Green Grape, 3, yep you heard right 3 freaking coats, man I forgot how much of a PITA this was. Oh well.


Then I taped them off, and added the Funky Fingers Erin. Such a pretty sparkly green, which I can say, I don't own anything like it. I then added a coat of SV.



For my final color, I added my fave go to black from Sinful. and another coat of SV


 I am loving this soooo much!!!! If you are looking for a How-To on this, I have one posted up above in my 'Tutorials' tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment