Thursday 24 February 2011

My New Barry M's with...yep more Crackle!!

So I received some Barry M polishes in my swap, and I have never used this brand before so I was so excited! I wish these were available in the US, but thanks to a new friend, Suzanne, I have my first 3! The third is the Barry M crackle, and I will be playing with that later on in the week. For this I started with Barry M, Cyan Blue. The formula on this was perfect!



Then I added Barry M, Silver Sea. I love this, it is very sheer, but has such pretty silver glitter bits in it!!


then because I just wanted to play, I added China Glaze Crushed Candy over top, but I didn't add a coat of SV.




















Okay I promise to give you all a Crackle break after this, lol. I received my 2nd swap package and it contained some more amazing pretties that I can't wait to share with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment