Tuesday 22 February 2011

Crackle Craze

So crackle polishes are everywhere now, and I'm thrilled. I know some of you just don't like the effect, and if you don't, you can skip this post and maybe tomorrows, lol. I just love the look. You also know how much I love my Funky Finger polishes, especially their glitters. Since I had finally received my China Glaze Crackles, I had to play, and like I mentioned, tomorrows post might be a few other manis I did with them. For this mani, I used China Glaze Cracked Concrete and Funky Fingers Blitzen, from the 2010 Holiday collection.

I started with 2 coats of Blitzen



Then added Cracked Concrete. This is pre SV


Now with SV

I actually kind of prefer it prior to my top coat. I think the effect and look is really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment