Tuesday 1 February 2011

Back to Basics....

So this might not exactly be basic to some of you, but it was one of my very first 'edgy' manis I did, lol. I never used to wear dark colors. I actually think this mani is what helped me fall in love with the matte polishes. Now, I know this is posted in my 'Playing Catch Up' post, back when I started this blog, but I decided to re-do it. For this I used OPI Lincoln Park After Dark Matte and just Seche Vite for the tips, to make them extra shiny :) I also noticed that my older version's pic was floating around on Tumblr a while ago, and some post had wrong info about it! This is not done with a black polish and matte top coat, although you could very well achieve the same mani using those, nor are the tips photoshopped in any way.  I do have to say, that this mani, when I wear it, gets me more compliments than any other so far.



No comments:

Post a Comment