Monday 7 February 2011

Slick Slate, White Cap & Essie Matte About You= BFF's for life!

Another day, I just couldn't let my mani be....lol. So while at Rite Aid,  saw 2 Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's that I didn't own, and I love these for Konading, so I of course had to get them. Plus I'm a sucker for the shroom colors. Well this is Slick Slate, isn't she sooo pretty??? Now, I know there are TONS of dupes out there of this color, but I didn't have one that I could stamp with?!?! I can't wait to try it out.

Okay, well, this is where the boredom started, lol. 2 coats of Slick Slate



Then I added China Glaze White Cap over top. BTW, White Cap was the only one I had any desire to get from that colection.


Then I added Essie Matte About You. What do you think?! I am really liking this!

my little nub is trying sooo hard to blend in with the rest of the group, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment