Tuesday 15 February 2011

Dr.'s REMEDY 2011 Winter Wonder-Nails

I am so excited to share a new brand of nail polish with you all today! I was contacted by Debbie from Dr.'s REMEDY, and was given the opportunity to review their new polish line and collection. This collection is called Winter Wonder-Nails and there are 4 colors in this collection. I am showing you 3 of them.

How about a little info on the company first -
Dr.'s REMEDY is a line of doctor-inspired cosmetics that is dedicated to using clean, hypo-allergenic ingredients. The birth-child of two New York-based podiatrists, Dr. Adam Cirlincione and Dr. William Spielfogel, Dr.'s REMEDY proves quintessentially-perfect for any person looking to better the condition of their skin and nails; their Enriched Nail Polish is the first-ever nail polish on the market approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association. Their polish is enriched with naturally occurring anti fungal ingredients like tea tree oil, garlic bulb extract, vitamins C and E, and wheat protein and is free from harsh toxins to promote healthier, stronger nails. Dr.'s REMEDY is sold online at http://www.remedynails.com/ or by calling 1-877-323-NAIL for $16 a bottle.

Here is the first one -
Revive Ruby Red - a shimmer-infused, Wizard of Oz-inspired shade of crimson





Healing Heather Grey - a seductive pewter with deep blue undertones





and the third one I have is Desire Dark Brown - My FAVE from this collection. It's described as - a cocoa-meets-hot fudge handsome hue

I wanted to show you what the back of the bottles look like


To start off, I think the formula of these are excellent, and sooo creamy. They are almost opaque in 1 coat!!!! I also just LOVE the bottles, maybe because I'm I love the Ulta bottles too, hee hee. I do love the colors, but Desire was by far my fave of the 3 I have. I have very few true browns, and this one is a perfect dark creamy shade.  The only color I don't have is called Nurture Nude Pink, and it's described as a delicate damsel-in-distress barely-there beautiful.
If you're interested in ordering you can go to http://www.remedynails.com/ or call 1-877-323-NAIL.

So what do you guys think about this new brand?

**EDIT**  Here is a pic of the brush, and the square lid does not come off. Well...not for me, lol. I tried, but then I was pulling so hard, I was afraid I would fling it accross the room :P

No comments:

Post a Comment