Friday 11 February 2011

Stolen Pics!!!

Well a lovely sweet reader informed me that my pics were stolen, watermarks cropped out and no credit given. I thank her sooo much for that, but unfortunately, this means my pictures, as of Tuesday will now have a watermark through the center *sigh*. I hate watermarks, and never thought I would need too make them huge and obnoxious, but I do. I work very hard on my manis, and sharing them with you all, so it frustrates me so much. I hope you guys won't mind them, and continue to enjoy my blog.
Here is what I posted on MUA, if you're interested in seeing what exactly happened, and I LOVE that they even commented on her site, supporting me!!
http://makeupalley.com/m_121457100/

Again sorry guys, and I'm off to head on the road for my mini vacay! Have a great weekend guys!
XOXO,
   Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment