Tuesday 20 December 2011

Zoya Smoke and Mirrors Swatches from Polish Fixation

Polish Fixation gives her take on Zoya Smoke and Mirrors via a nice batch of nail polish swatches to help you pick a last minute color or two from. 

Polish Fixation on Zoya Anja and Zoya Yara...



"Anja (Zoya Smoke Collection) is best described as " A rich, deep, vampy red-toned wine purple with a glossy creme finish."  I love vampy reds, so I really love Anja.  She is much richer than she looked in the bottle. I'll definitely be getting a lot of use from this polish."

"Yara (Zoya Mirrors Collection) is best described as "A medium smoky olive drab with an illuminating splash of bright gold glitter."  This color was one of my most anticipated shades from the Mirrors set and it exceeded my expectations.  As much as I love Dree (from the Smoke collection), I love Yara even more!  This is probably my favorite olive polish ever."

Well this sums it up pretty well, if you love vampy nail polish and green nail polish Zoya has a few awesome options in the Smoke and Mirrors Collections to try!

See full reviews and lovely swatches on Polish Fixation.

Zoya is the new color of Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment