Monday 5 December 2011

More Zoya Nail Polish Feel Swatches...

Zoya Feel Collection - Winter Cream Neutrals for all!

"I do love a brand that constantly releases quality, well thought out collections, and consistently offers something for everyone. Zoya is a really great example of such a company. They have a polish, literally, to suit every nail polish wearing person's taste. They have sheers, nude hues, glitters, duochromes... just everything!" Never Enough Nails
________


"When Zoya had photos released of this new winter collection called Feel, I got very excited about this collection.  Let's just say it was the first winter collection that I didn't see shades of holiday colors.  I didn't see  noisy, festive colors, but just quiet, winter cool shades that made me think of stillness and pristine snow. The fact that these are cremes and not blingy or shimmery gives a certain subdued and tranquil characteristic to these polishes.  This collection makes me conjure images of immaculately manicured hands wearing one of these shades, holding a steaming mug of hot cocoa.  Silly, I know, but I think the fact that these are cool neutrals, with a grey or blue base instead of your usual spring colors makes them look really wintry and perfect for this season."
___________

"Today I have Zoya's Feel Collection swatches. This was a little surprise collection Zoya came out with made up of Six Winter, full coverage, neutral cremes. The term could not be more accurate. These colors are cozy and I want a full wardrobe matching them! I am seriously in love with these colors especially in the midst of the sea of glitter I've been drowning in lol!"
Let them have Polish

No comments:

Post a Comment