Monday 5 December 2011

Zoya Feel Collection Swatches by Vampy Varnish

Zoya Feel Collection - winning over even those who didn't think they would like the new neutrals.

It's always a feather in the cap of the Zoya Color Expert to hear that a color lover like Kelly at Vampy Varnish likes a color collection like Feel. Yes, neutrals have been done before... but this group is special. Each features a full-coverage formula and truly wearable hues. Proving once again that no other brand knows color the way Zoya does!

"I was pretty surprised by how much I wound up liking these (Zoya Feel Collection Nail Polish Colors). I expected kind of boring neutrals but most of these worked really well with my skin tone and I wound up being very happy with them..."

Vampy Varnish

Zoya is the new color of Fashion!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment