Saturday 11 February 2012

My Lucky Tax Day Mani!!



Morning! Today Jack and I will be getting our taxes done and I wanted a fun mani for the occasion, lol. *fingers crossed in hopes of getting a good amount back* 
I had purchased Orly Fowl Play a few months ago, and had yet to wear it as a full mani, so last night while watching Drive with Jack, I got started on my tax day mani :)
I started with 2 pretty thick coats of Fowl Play. There are so many colors in this, it's amazing. The multiple colors appears more in direct light and sunlight. Otherwise it appears as a darker purple, but you can still see the flakes. I just love this polish!!







Here it is in just normal indirect light. Still so pretty!





Then I wanted some stripes, so I used Claire's 14 Karats and BundleMonster plate BM20





No comments:

Post a Comment