Friday 3 February 2012

A Valentine idea - Simple & Easy

With Valentines coming up, I wanted to start getting some ideas, so the other night I tried one of them out. I didn't want anything to over the top or insanely complicated. I absolutely loved the turn out.

Oh and last night Jack and I spent 3 hours going through my stash. re-organizing, and pulling polishes that I either didn't want/use or had enough back ups of. I took some pics, so hopefully I can get them loaded for tomorrow :) I must say, wow, I had about 400 more than I though!!! Jack even came from the hall closet carrying 2 boxes full, that I forgot about, eeekkkk!!!

Anyways, on to the mani. I started with 1 coat of Sally Hansen Rapid Red.











Then using these craft scissors I cut some tape strips out

Like so..... (if you look between my fingers, you can see my Chi, Rolo, well his face looking up at me like I'm crazy, lol. 


I then placed them on my nail, making semi half moons, taping off the red part and used Color Club Peppermint Twist. Then finished with a coat of SV.























No comments:

Post a Comment