Monday 20 February 2012

China Glaze Liquid Crystal

Morning! Sorry I didn't post this weekend, we were all so busy. Friday night when I got home from work, I did have this beauty waiting for me though, it's China Glaze Liquid Crystal. This is from their Prismatics 2012 Spring collection. Now, I haven't seen them in stores anywhere yet, but I was so impatient, and ordered mine off of eBay, lol. I first saw this on Makeupalley, and vivi123 posted some of her swatches that were amazing!

Here is is with 2 coats and then a coat of SV, Seche Vite. I got one sunny pic, because the sun ran away almost as soon as I got this on :(



Then I decided to layer it over a blue since that is how I saw vivi123 used it.I used China Glaze Frostbite


This time I only did 1 coat of Liquid Crystal and then a coat of SV.







No comments:

Post a Comment