Tuesday 21 February 2012

2012 Color Club Blossoming Swatches!!!!

Morning guys! Yesterday when I got home from work, I was so excited to see the new collection, Blossoming, from Color Club waiting for me!Kim from Color Club sent them to me so I could show you guys.

These are all 2 coats :) Diamond Drops is part of the collection, and I did do 1 coat over each color so you could see. I must say, I'm really impressed with Diamond Drops. I was afraid it would be thick, and feel chunky when I had it on my nails, but not at all!!

Hydrangea Kiss (excuse the way my camera insisted to change my skin color)

with Diamond Drops

Sweetpea

with Diamond Drops

Blushing Rose - This is my 2nd favorite of them all. I just love the soft girly pinks!

with Diamond Drops

Lavendarling

with Diamond Drops

 and for my FAVORITE of them all, Blue-Ming. It was actually the fave with me, Jack, Chloe and my mom. I even wore it for my mani today :) Oh and of course, I accidentally deleted the other pics I had of it :(
with Diamond Drops


No comments:

Post a Comment