Wednesday 14 March 2012

I'm a Material Girl!

Okay, so I had a post planned for yesterday, but I just ran out of time, and never got it ready :( OMG, can I just say this past weekend was so nice, that I spent as much time as I could outside with the fam and neighbors. It was so needed, and instantly boosted my spirits. So that is why I didn't post this weekend, and my week nights were filled with helping my daughter with math, or more so just word problems. I'm still not sleeping good, but I think my body is becoming used to it, because I don't feel as tired anymore. I'm not sure yet, if that's good or bad, lol. Oh well, on to the mani!

**UPDATE**
I did forget to mention, that I did apply 2 thick coats of SV after I used I'm a Material Girl to smooth it all out. It is a little bit of a top coat eater

Sharon, if you're reading this, I apologize, I know I told you I had a Kleancolor post, but that will be tomorrow, since I had THE perfect mani for Pink Wednesday!

For this I started out with 2 coats of Sally Hansen Bubblegum Pink


I then did 2 coats of a polish I purchased from Dollish Polish on etsy, called I'm a Material Girl. This glitter really is so complex, and I love it! It is one of those glitters though, that needs that extra help with placement. More for the black pieces, but I'm 100% okay with that. It's worth it :)








No comments:

Post a Comment