Monday 5 March 2012

All Lacqured Up - Zoya True Collection Swatches

The original nail polish swatch blog, All Lacquered Up (ALU), falls hard for the unexpected and beautiful nail colors the Zoya True Collection for Spring 2012 !

"I’m sure like a lot of you, I feel programmed to expect Spring to be all a flutter with sheers, pastels and brights. So much so that anytime a brand releases anything outside that color box, I get excited. The True collection certainly gives me butterflies."

"...there isn’t a color in this collection I would label as a “pass” or one I plan to pass on to friends."
All Lacquered Up  

The Zoya Nail Polish True Collection is in stock and available now. 
$8.00 per bottle (US) 

Enjoy the ALU Nail Polish Swatches...




Zoya is the color of fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment