Saturday 8 September 2012

NYFW 2012 Designer & Gloss Collection Coverage from Clumps of Mascara

Another look at the NYFW 2012 Designer Collection and NYFW 2012 Gloss Collection for Fall Nail Polish lovers from beauty blogger Clumps of Mascara... 



"Monica is a dark mulberry purple cream is definitely my favorite of the bunch. Of course I don’t NEED any more purple creams but man…Monica is so pretty!"



See the complete review and individual swatches of the Designer Collection from Clumps of Mascara here.



"Paloma is a sheer berry red jelly gloss and this is my absolute favorite of the bunch. Formula-wise, she is just like her sisters but I really appreciate the berry shade. It looks far more friendly on my nails than the other shades. AND – my nail lines weren’t as visible with this shade as they were with the others."


See the complete review and individual swatches of the NYFW 2012 Gloss Collection from Clumps of Mascara here




ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com





No comments:

Post a Comment