Thursday 13 September 2012

Zoya NYFW 2012 Gloss Collection Swatches Continue...

Check out the Gloss on her nails!


Can't get enough of the Zoya Nail Polish NYFW 2012 Gloss Collection? Here's a set of gloss-tastic blogger swatches with full reviews of the new sheer, buildable jelly trio...  



"Frida - MIND. BLOWN. This could easily be one of my top 10 Zoya colors EVER. In the bottle it looks super dark, but once I put it on it was a whole new color. Love teals in the fall time and this one is sure to be a staple in my collection!" 
Love for Lacquer

Full review and additional swatches from Love for Lacquer here









"I love this collection. Who doesn't like jellies right?! They are really shiny. I can't pick my favorite because I love them all. If you want to wear them without visible nail line showing you must at least apply 4 coats."
Nails Beautiqued

Full review and additional swatches from Nails Beautiqued here










"Katherine - sheer eggplant jelly. This jelly is so gorgeous! I love the shade, the formula and the finish! i have a soft spot for vampy shades and when they are jelly that's just perfection! I'm wearing 4 coats in the pictures and Katherine was fully opaque. The third coat is good enough but as you will see the fourth coat adds the depth and darkness of the shade."
Lucys Stash

Full review and additional swatches from Lucy's Stash here

Find out more about Jelly Nail Polish and how to wear them hereTo see the rest of the Fall 2012 Collections, check out the the NYFW 2012 Designer and Diva Collections for additional great layering options.

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com



No comments:

Post a Comment