Tuesday 19 April 2011

Heart Breaker......a name that says it all

I love trying different layering combos, and Pure Ice polish, is great for this. I get mine from Wal-mart for $2 a bottle. They have some great colors, and although most are pretty sheer, they work great for layering. I had heard about Pure Ice Heart Breaker on MUA, but my Wal-mart never had it in stock. Well, Jack and I had to go there on Sunday to get some odds and ends, and I was so giddy to see they had completely re-stocked and cleaned up the Pure Ice display, and there was Heart Breaker. Whoo hoo! As soon as I got home, I had to do a mani with it, and decided to use a new China Glaze I purchased off of eBay recently called Calypso Blue. Which I might add, is beyond one of the most beautiful blues I own!

Here is 2 coats of Calypso Blue on it's own



Then I added 1 coat of Heart Breaker. It is just so pretty, and I can't wait to try it over a purple!





No comments:

Post a Comment