Saturday 2 April 2011

Color Club 2011 Starry Temptress collection

The very sweet Kim contacted me from Color Club and was so kind to send me both of the NEW Color Club Collections. This one is the Starry Temptress collection. Now just know that they are ALL REALLY neon, but it's so hard to capture on camera. I'm actually in the process of building a light box, to see if that will help. Anyways, on to the the collection. These were all great, and I always love Color Club's formula. I only needed 2 coats per polish, YAY. This set is six neons with glitter and a glitter top coat.  I do wish the holo glitter specs you can see in the bottle, showed more on the nail, but the simple glitter that you see is still great.

Space Case
Ultra-Astral 
Wink, Wink, Twinkle

Glitter Envy

Otherworldly

You've Got Soul-ar

Here is a quick look at how the top coat Starry Temptress looks over each color
L-R
Space Case / Ultra Astral  / Wink, Wink, Twinkle
This is Pre-Starry Temptress

With Starry Temptress. It adds just the right amount of glitter

L-R
Glitter Envy / Otherworldly / You've Got Soul-ar
Pre-top coat

With Starry Temptress
 
I'm such a fan of neons, especially in the summer. I am almost finished with the scented collection from Color Club, and can't wait to show you guys, because I'm seriously loving these. The ones I've finished, smell so good, and I think I might have already found my go to Summer pedi color!! *whispers* I'm wearing it right now, and have been for a few days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment