Friday 4 March 2011

Whoo Hoo, Absolutely Alice is mine!!

Thanks to the incredibly sweet Regni, from The lacquerista, I now own some of my most lemmed after polishes, and I can't wait to show you all! I might of actually even done the Cabbage Patch dance, when this box arrived, eeek, true dork I know. If you don't know that dance, then fell extremely lucky! Anyways, this is one of them, Absolutely Alice. Why in the world is this not part of their perm collection???  By far, this is now my #1 blue glitter, and def in my top 5 of all time. Not only did I do my mani with this, but I also did my toes :) It just sparkles more than any picture can show you, in real life.




I did this in the morning at home, then later that day while on my lunch break  I decided to add some tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment