Saturday 5 March 2011

"It's A Sunshine Day" - The Brady Bunch

I'm not 100% sure why, but the oh so popular song that was sung by the Brady Bunch, It's A Sunshine Day, was stuck in my head as I was applying this. I was even picturing them dancing. Yeah, it's been a long day, and I am now wondering how much longer my brain will force me to listen to this song in my head, and force me to even sing parts out loud. *shakes head* Okay, I'll try to move on..... I love me some Sally Hansen Insta-Dri's. The formula rocks, colors are great and they can be used for Konading. Since I love to stamp, I figured why not grab this bright fun yellow. This one is Lightning. Okay now the song Grease Lightning came to mind!! Maybe I just need to listen to some music at the highest possible volume and sing/scream at the top of my lungs. Yep, that's what I shall do in hope to cure my obvious urge to sing.



No comments:

Post a Comment