Monday 17 January 2011

How Konad killed my mani....

**EDIT** I just wanted to let you all know, I have added a 'FAQ' tab up above, under the header

So I invisioned this mani looking WAY differently in my head, lol. Which happens quit often. This is one of those times that the Konad just took it to a whole new level, and not a good one. For this mani I used Sinful Easy Going, Orly Purple Fusion, Sally Hansen Pink Petal and scotch tape. I just love this, before the Konad.
Oh well, I'm always up to try things. Here it is, after the mani killer was added!


This was how I started. I used Sinful's Easy Going


Then taped it off, and added Sally Hansens Pink Petal


Then to finish of the pink gradient, I used Orly Purple Fusion



Now for the stripes. I used Bundle Monster plate BM20 and Konad's special polish in Black.



After each layer, I used a coat of SV, Seche Vite. This helps the layers dry quicker, so it doesn't take too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment