Friday 16 November 2012

Zoya Gilty Pleasures Review and Swatches from Captivating Claws

 

Gilded Nails For The Holidays...

Captivating Claws swatches and reviews the luxury Zoya Gilty Pleasures Holiday Gift Set*, featuring the Gilty 18k Real Gold Leaf Flake Top Coat. Captivating Claws layers Gilty over Zoya Nail Polish in Purity and Raven (included in the gift set), as well as festive holiday shades Zoya Holly and Sarah.

"I just love this combo and I'm really not even a huge fan of greens!  This is my favorite combo I've seen so far!  I really think Gilty looks amazing over Holly!  By the time I used Gilty for the third time, I was able to disperse the flakes more evenly with just one coat.  Love, love, love Gilty + Holly!!  I'll wear these two again for sure!" 
- Captivating Claws

See the entire review and additional swatches from Captivating Claws here 

*Available online at www.zoya.com for a limited time only, while supplies last.

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com


No comments:

Post a Comment