Thursday 8 November 2012

More great swatches of the Zoya Ornate Collection!

 
Even More Nail Polish Swatch Love... 

Here's another set of swatches and reviews of the dazzling Holiday & Winter 2012/13 Ornate Collection to kick start the Holiday spirit...




"This honestly may be my favorite complete Zoya collection ever. Aahh I love it when companies listen to the desires of the people." - Painting Rainbows


See the full review and swatches here.













"I'm so excited for today's post, I have the new Zoya Ornate Collection to show you! Zoya's Ornate Nail Polish Collection this year is a combination of six beautiful shimmering/bar glitter and holographic finish, The colors are stunning, in jewel tone colors and special effect pigments." - Yamii Does Nails


See the full review and swatches here. 





"Logan is so pretty, it put a smile on my face instantly. Reminds me of why I fell in love with Zoya nearly two years ago when I bought my first Zoya polish-Ivanka. It is the perfect Christmas tree color <3 I can't recall how many coats I used, but It was probably three very thin coats. I usually do three coats vs two thicker ones." - Samarium's Swatches


See the full review and swatches here. 








ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com



No comments:

Post a Comment