Monday 12 November 2012

Todos Mis Esmaltes Finds Her Perfect Nude Nail Polish Shade

One nail polish shade every girl should have...

The perfect nude/neutral for her skin tone! Beauty blogger Todos Mis Esmaltes swatches and reviews her perfect nude nail polish shade (AND first Zoya Nail Polish) - the lovely Zoya Nail Polish in Kennedy! See the full review and translation below...

Colección que me encanta en su totalidad, pero por ahora tengo solamente Kennedy. Y es el primer Zoya en mi colección.
I love this collection in its entirety, but for now I only have Kennedy. It's the first Zoya in my collection.
 
Kennedy es un nude que en la botellita se ve con un tono rosado, pero en mi uñas se ve con tono beige.

Kennedy is a nude that looks like a pink tone in the bottle, but on my nails it has more of a beige tone.

Es un creme pálido fabuloso. Con dos capas logré opacidad total, y tiene un acabado brillante, como ven en las fotos, donde no usé top coat.
It's a fabulous pale creme. I achieved full opacity with two layers, and it has a glossy finish, as seen in the photos, which I did not use top coat.

Es un color suave y neutro, pero no por eso aburrido. Es difícil encontrar el nude adecuado para cada tipo de piel, que no te haga la mano amarillenta, o que parezca sucia...Y con Kennedy encontré mi nude ideas para mi tipo de piel, una perfecta "mannequin manicure"!! 
It is a soft, neutral color, but not so boring. It is difficult to find the right nude for every skin type, that does not make your hand look yellowish, or appear dirty... and with Kennedy I found the ideal nude for my skin type, a perfect "mannequin manicure"!

Y para debutar con esta marca tuve una experiencia buenísima. Me encantó... el color, la fórmúla, todo!"
I had a very good experience with this brand. I loved... the color, the formula, everything!"

Haven't found your perfect nude or neutral nail polish yet? Browse the entire Zoya Nail Polish selection here

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment