Monday 16 July 2012

Vampy Varnish Swatches Zoya NYFW Designer & Diva Collections...



Early reviews and swatches of the NEW Zoya Nail Polish NYFW Designer and Diva Collections are starting to roll in, and one word comes to mind - WOW!


If you thought you weren't ready to hear the word "Fall" just yet, these swatches from Vampy Varnish will make you think twice...






 


 
"Evvie is a medium green creme. It’s a dusty shade, which makes it look cooler I think. I love how subdued and edgy it looks, and I don’t think I have any other green like it! Weird. I think this was my favorite shade from this side of the fall collections.




 
See the entire review, swatches and photos of the Designer Collection here.







 

"Song is a bright blue metallic with light blue shimmer. This sucker is so saturated it was almost just one coat. It’s such a rich jewel-like blue. Gorgeous and vivid."


See the entire review, swatches and photos of the Diva Collection from Vampy Varnish here


The NYFW 2012: Designer, Diva and Gloss Collections will be available mid July. 


Zoya is the new color of Fashion!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment