Tuesday 31 July 2012

Falling in Love with Fall Nail Polish Swatches - The Zoya NYFW 2012 Designer, Diva and Gloss Collections!


In case you were wondering what Fall
Zoya Nail Polish heaven looked like... 


Check out this set of blogger reviews and swatches of the NYFW 2012: Designer, Diva and Gloss Collections and be prepared for your jaw to hit the floor - these are stunning! 

 
"Elisa is a jewel toned red with a similar metallic/glassy finish as Suri, but Elisa has more depth and radiates a glowing shimmer. Elisa was a DREAM to apply - you could pull off a one-coater and be very happy (I used two coats to create more depth). Elisa is hot. Beautiful. Firey. Metallic. I LOVE this polish!"





"These are all AWESOME! If I had to pick a top three, I'd probably choose Evvie, Natty, and Toni. The formula on all of these was very consistent. A little on the thin side, but applied perfectly in two coats. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Zoya's cremes are the absolute best and cannot be beat."
"Paloma is one of my favorite jellies from this collection, and it is described as a sheer berry red jelly gloss. Yum, yum! It is definitely beautiful and looks almost edible (please, don’t eat it, though) and wow, I can see SO many jelly sandwich ideas!!"


The NYFW 2012: Designer, Diva and Gloss Color Collections are available for order NOW!
$8.00 (US) 


ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment