Monday 25 June 2012

Zoya Beach and Surf Swatches from Beauty of Life

Are you looking for scorching nail polish shades to heat up your summer look?  

The Beauty of Life blog swatches and reviews the Zoya Beach and Surf Collection colors to kick off the official first days of summer.


"Wednesday is definitely my favorite of the six. The opaque faded turquoise reminds me of a Tiffany's box, which is never a bad thing! Application was smooth and even, and the color is perfect for any skin tone."


Visit The Beauty of Life for a full review and pictures of the Beach Collection.

"Rory. I love this color, and not just because it's my mom's name! This one is a hybrid of lilac and pink, shot through with gold and silver shimmer. I like that it changes in the light and has a bit of a foil finish.


See the complete review and swatches of the Zoya Surf Collection here.


Zoya is the new color of Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment