Wednesday 6 June 2012

Vegan Fashion Blog hosts a Zoya Pedi Party!


With Zoya, it's always party time!
Mani - Pedi party time that is... 


How do you add to the fun of a get together with your closest girl friends? Just add the new Summer 2012 Zoya Beach and Surf Collections - oh, and don't forget the mimosas!


Vegan Fashion Blog shares pictures of her mani/pedi party and why she loves the *toxin-free, vegan friendly Zoya Nail Polish formula. They had so much fun and were not afraid to get creative with their nail looks... love it!  








"I enjoy doing my own nails and find the process relaxing. Over the years, I have found that my toe nail polish would always stay on and would never chip off. It was not the same story with the polish that I would apply on my nails. Every time I would wear nail polish on my natural nail it would chip off the same day. Finally, I decided it was not worth the trouble to paint my nails every day and then I found Zoya! I can wear Zoya nail polish on my natural nail for about 7 days before I even see a tiny chip."


"I am impressed by the collections Zoya has come up with and the variety that I have to choose from. I am excited I have  found a nail polish line that I can trust to keep as many toxins out of products as possible!"
Vegan Fashion Blog


*Vegan friendly, ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resins and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.


Zoya is the new color of Fashion!
www.zoya.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment