Tuesday 8 May 2012

Daily Dose of Beach and Surf Collection Swatches!

Get a summer glow with the Summer 2012 Zoya Nail Polish Collections!!

Another review and more great swatches of this season's newest shades from Lucy's Stash

"Reagan - deep cerise pink creme.This is my favourite shade from the whole Beach collection, I love the warm deep fuchsia colour and great formula. I've applied two coats and the colour was almost opaque in the first coat. I love Zoya polishes for this, they are almost always great quality!"
Lucy's Stash


Ask for the Zoya Beach and Surf Collections for Summer 2012 at your local salon or spa or order online today. 



"Carly - deep metallic foil purple. I want my name to be Carly just so I can have this gem named after me!!! I absolutely adore this colour and it's my absolute favourite from the whole summer collection. I know it is not particularly spring or summer shade but I just love dark purples! I'm wearing one coat! The pigmentation is really great and Carly did not stain my nails. It also applied flawlessly..it was just love at first sight <3"
Lucy's Stash

Visit Lucy's Stash to see the full review and additional swatches of the Zoya Beach and Zoya Surf Collections. 
 
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

Zoya is the new color of Fashion!
www.zoya.com


No comments:

Post a Comment