Wednesday 16 May 2012

Beauty Blogger Cybele Says: Zoya Beach Collection Full Review


The Zoya Beach Collection shades paint a colorful picture of summer in this recent review from beauty blogger Cybele Says. We just love the descriptions here...

"The pinks and roses, Reagan, Lara and Shelby, are streaked skies at dusk over the Pacific. I decided to go for something a little more exotic than my usual base-lacquer-top coat route, seeing how great these colors are. Given the fact I'd recently seen a photo tutorial about how to create gradient effects, that became my goal. I selected two colors I thought exemplified the transition from spring into summer that complemented each other: the pale sea-grass green of Tracie, and the cool faded blue of Wednesday. Each color is terrific, and I'll be more than happy to use them individually. Put them together as a gradient, and you've got yourself a summer's day at a cottage on Cape Cod."

Visit Cybele Says to see the complete review and the gradient manicure featuring Zoya Nail Polish in Tracie and Zoya Nail Polish in Wednesday.

The Beach and Surf Collections for Summer 2012, as well as over 300 ultra fashion forward, toxin-free colors are available at www.zoya.com.
 
Zoya is the new color of Fashion!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment