Wednesday 4 January 2012

Zoya True and Zoya Fleck Effect: Spring Nail Polish Swatches and Reviews



Top Blogger Nail Polish Swatches and Reviews on the new Zoya True and Zoya Fleck Effect Collections for Spring 2012 are starting to roll in. 


"Zoya Fleck Effect Mylar Fleck Topcoats are another new collection for spring 2012. Yay for more flake glitters!"
Vampy Varnish 




"The addition of the three flake glitter topcoats really spices up the neutrals and dusty colors and they all layer well together."

 "I just wanted to come on and give you a quick sneek peek of the polishes I will be featuring this week. This is Zoya's True collection."




"At first glance Bevin looked interesting but my hopes weren’t too high. But now that I’ve swatched it, I’m kinda obsessed! I’m not a fan of green, but Bevin is quite unique and very wearable. This picture doesn’t do it justice!"

"The formula on all of these polishes was consistent and great. I needed three thin coats of each for full opacity (except the flakies), but each coat dried very quickly and applied very smoothly." 
The Nail Network



Zoya is the new color of Fashion!
www.zoya.com


No comments:

Post a Comment