Friday 24 August 2012

Cosmetic Sanctuary Swatches NYFW 2012 Designer, Diva and Gloss


Kick back, relax, and get ready for some fabulous Fall Nail Polish Swatches from Cosmetic Sanctuary!




"I’m starting this off with my #1 of the collection – Daul! Daul is a medium red-toned purple base with heavy purple and gold iridescent metallic sparkle. Indoors this is amazing, but outdoors it is absolutely breathtaking. I used 3 coats for this."

See the full review and swatches of the Diva Collection here.












"Evvie was surprisingly one of my favorites from the Designer Collection.  I’ve been on a bit of a dusty grey toned polish kick lately.  Evvie is a dark smoky grey cream with strong teal green undertones."
Cosmetic Sanctuary

See the full review and swatches of the Designer Collection here.











"I’m going to kick this off with my absolute FAVORITE of the group!  PALOMA!  This is a A sheer deep fuchsia-berry!  I used 3 coats for this photo.  I didn’t use a top coat, because I wanted to show off the glossy finish to it!  Coat 1 gets kind of scary.. it was so sheer and streaky looking I thought these were going to be a complete ‘miss’… but on second coat I knew I was wrong.  Paloma evened out, but I wanted it a little darker, so I went with coat #3.  I cannot WAIT to do a glittery jelly sandwich with this one!  I already have it planned out in my head!"  Cosmetic Sanctuary

See the full review and swatches of the Designer Collection here.

The NYFW 2012 Designer, Diva and Gloss Collections were inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events. Find your runway-worthy color online now at www.zoya.com!

ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!

No comments:

Post a Comment