Monday 30 April 2012

Freshly Squeezed Zoya Blogger Collection Swatches!

See the juicy, versatile jellies in action! 





"Kate, inspired by The Small Things, is a pinkish grapefruit jelly. It looks amazing on the nail and is my favorite from the collection. Kate is pretty unique when it comes to other jellies in my collection. It is the perfect blend of pink and orange. This color was so hard to photograph! It was most color accurate in the shade."


"This set is completely juicy and on trend.  Belle layers fabulously over the other two, and you could probably do a great ombre mani (see below, it reminds me of ice cream!) with the three. A must have!"

"To be honest, I don’t know WHICH one is my favorite because I absolutely adore all 3 and they will be my go-to this Summer! If you haven’t picked one up, go do so NOW."







The Zoya Blogger Collection by Birchbox is
available exclusively at birchbox.com.
Get yours today, while supplies last!

Zoya is the new color of Fashion!
www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment