Wednesday 11 April 2012

Coat Your Tips With Liquid Candy!

Here's a sweet treat for swatch lovers from Candy Coated Tips!
  
Another review and more great swatches of the Summer 2012 Zoya Beach and Surf Collections - designed and inspired by resort runways and tropical get-a-ways...


"Overall this collection is a win win situation. All the colors are fabulous, and you can't go wrong with either color. They all applied perfectly, 2 coast for opacity and you will be at the beach sipping Mai Tai's!"









"This one I think is my favorite, this is so pretty, and the foil effect is awesome with this color! I can't even begin to tell you how much I wish I had fins and a tail, so I could be a mermaid, too, LOL! Oh well, I guess I'll just settle for wearing this pretty color on my tips!"


Visit Candy Coated Tips to see the Full Review and Swatches of the Zoya Beach and Zoya Surf Collections


Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.

 
Zoya is the new color of Fashion!

No comments:

Post a Comment